Let's 'stay sharp' in Kamloops South Thompson ...

... elect Peter Sharp BC Conservative MLA


Monday 25 March 2013

I will always remember this day for the rest of my life. Thank you all so much

Friday March 22nd will be a day that I will always remember. 

It was the day that I had the privilege, along with our BC Conservative Party leader  John Cummins and his wife Sue Cummins, to open OUR Kamloops South Thompson Campaign Office on Victoria Street.  

And it was a great day for a grand opening.  All the local news media, including radio and TV were present, and John Cummins conducted an impromptu news conference right off the bat, even before things officially got underway. 

The weather cooperated so that the three Highland Pipers were able to pipe me up Victoria Street to the new office.  There John and I cut the ribbon together.  

That was followed by the "Official Campaign Opening Haircut" from my all time favorite barber, John DeCicco.  

A good crowd showed up to help celebrate.  I really felt humbled at the amount of support that I am getting from everyone.  

I would like to thank John and Sue Cummins for taking time out of their busy schedule, to risk the snowy Coquihalla Highway, to be here for me. 

To all my Kamloops South Thompson Constituency Association Board Members, without whose help I could not have come this far. 

To all the Kamloops media for covering this special event.  

To all the party members who showed up as well as friends and supporters. 

And especially to my wife, Dyanne, without whose support I could not have started on this adventure. 

THANK YOU!

I will always remember this day for the rest of my life.  Thank you all so much. 

Let's 'stay sharp' Kamloops

I'm Peter Sharp -- I'm a BC Conservative -- and I Believe in BC!

No comments:

Post a Comment